09 February 2007

"Oh Captain my captain"

So it's been a long time since I've sat down and written anything in here. Been insanely busy for awhile now. Have a lot going on lately.
Where to start....

So I got my car back at some point... yeah, it wasn't completely fixed. So it's back in the shop now waiting for written approval to do the work from the insurance company. Oh joy... gods know how long that will take! ::insert eye roll here::

Let's see... other news... I'm losing my job. yay. The company that bought us out is getting rid of my office and basically firing and/or pushing out everyone who works in it. So My last day here is soon. But I already have another job lined up, so it's ok. I'm gonna be working for a company on the site in PA. I won't be moving up there just yet, but sooner or later I will be. Should be interesting to work there.

Been totally stressed out lately... about everything. My poor friends... have to deal with moody stressed out me lol. It's been causing some drama in my relationship with Travis. But we're hanging in there and things seem to be getting better. :)

::sigh:: ok, I have to get back to work. Probably write more later.

No comments: