31 December 2006

Ladies, please avert your eyes... 'cause I've been known to hypnotize.

::yawn:: I vote for nap time. Although I really don’t think that my boss would go for that one. Lol
So it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve had the chance to sit down and write anything in here. Been a bit busy with the holidays and all.
Still don’t have my car back…. Should get it back in about a week… week and a half. The other guys insurance is paying for everything which rocks. I miss my car terribly though!!! Been seeing the Chiropractor since the accident, back and shoulder have been a little messed up. But they both appear to be getting all better, so hopefully that’s almost over with.
Christmas was pretty good. That weekend was insane. Friday night we went to a friends house for a party. It was awesome to get to see some friends that we haven’t seen in a couple of months. Sat we bummed around for awhile, then had dinner with my mom and brother. Niki drove up and hung out with us for a little while Saturday night. Then I went and saw a couple of friends. It was nice, haven’t seen any of them in a while. When I got home from that Travis and I exchanged our gifts to each other cause we knew the next few days would be crazy. He got me a blanket, a ring (no not that kind of ring!), a bottle of Just Desserts Mint Cookie Liquer (YUM) and a calander. I got him a holder to put his father’s flag in and made him a shadow box of a couple of his father’s things.
Sun we drove to my home town and saw my "dad" and his wife. And their 4 very cute dogs.
Then it was time to head to my grandparents house…. Oh joy. Almost everyone from that part of the family was there. It was nice to see everyone, but it was insane in that house all night!! But we lived through it and that’s what matters right?!?! Lol. There were 11 adults, 1 teenager, 3 kids and 3 dogs in the house for xmas eve. Craziness!!! But the food was good and the company was not to bad lol so all in all it was a good night.
Spent the night at my dad’s house that night so we would already be there in the morning to do xmas with him and mom. Got some cool stuff for my apt that I wanted, so that rocked. Trav got some cool stuff too. It was a nice day.
This week has been horribly long lol. Haven’t really done a whole lot except work, but it seems like the week has taken FOREVER to be over.
Not sure yet what the hell we’re doing for New Year’s. We haven’t really talked about it. I’m sure we’ll come up with something though.
I probably won’t be anywhere near a comp this weekend. So I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe new years!

No comments: