15 December 2006

That's because you know what I can do with my little finger...

So it's been sort of a trying week to say the least. Spent most of it in a fair amount of pain and soreness, but I'm doing a hell of a lot better now. Left shoulder/arm is still a bit sore and stiff, but nothing I can't live with. I freaking hate insurance companies! They are a pain in the ass. But I know it could be worse.

Let's see... Monday wasn't too bad a day. Went to my chiropractors to see what she could do for my pain. OMG i heart her! lol It was very helpful. Then went to mom's for date night. Good times. Got the most adorably singing and walking penguin from my dad that night. Been puppy/house sitting for my dad for the last couple of days. I heart puppy time!! They are so adorable!!!

Started a new blanket this week. So know I'm not gonna get it done on time, but I'm still working on it every chance I get.

You know, people amaze me. Reading the news on AOL when I check my email makes my life seem totally normal and sane. People do and say some stupid shit.

Ok, lunch is calling my name.

No comments: