11 February 2007

Because in dreams we enter a world that is completely our own

::sigh:: the weekends are never long enough! This weekend has been a really good one though. Friday I worked late, then went with my dad to pick up my car. (one more trip into the shop when they call me and it's all better!) YAY. After that I came home and picked up Travis and we went out to dinner with my parents. Came home and played some video games and went to bed. Yesterday we got up and went to my dad's house. Played some scrabble. Watched a comedy dvd called "arguing with myself" it's really funny! Played some more scrabble, then went out to dinner.

I wasn't feeling to well after dinner, so we came home. Watched some tv and fell asleep. Today, nothing really going on yet. Travis is still asleep and I'm watching the thirs Harry Potter movie. Later we'll get up and go to my dad's for dinner.

This week is going to be insane. There's last min packing and stuff to be done at work.... but then it's all over! :o)

Running along now....

No comments: